Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l., with head office in Piazza Armando Diaz n. 1, 20123 Milan, Italy, enrolled in the Milan Business Register (n. 1080612), is the owner of the site http://www.libreriaipzs.com
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
If the Client is a private customer (i.e. an individual who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity), once the on-line purchasing procedure has been completed, he or she will print out or electronically save or in any event conserve the present general conditions of sale, in accordance with the specifications of Articles 3 and 4 of Italian Governmental Decree 185/1999 governing on-line sales.
The Client may only purchase products that appear in the electronic catalogue at the moment the order is made and that may be viewed on-line at the URL address http://www.libreriaipzs.com, as described in the respective informational pages. It is understood that any image appearing alongside the description of a product may not be exactly representative of its characteristics.
- The correct reception of an order is confirmed by means of an e-mail message, which is sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Client. This confirmation message shows the date and time that an order is made and a "Client Order Number", which should be used as a reference in any later communication.
- All the prices shown include V.A.T.
All orders made correctly and processed successfully will be effectuated within 7 seven working days from the moment the order is made.
In the event of purchase using a credit card for payment, as soon as the transaction has been completed on-line, the bank or financial institution of reference will take measures to authorise only the amount involved in the purchase effectuated. The amount relating to the goods dispatched will be actually debited on the Client's credit card within 7 days from receipt of the order.
- In the event of the order being cancelled by the Client, a request for cancellation of the transaction will be immediately made, along with a request for the removal of the amount debited. The time period for the removal of the debit, for some types of credit cards, depends exclusively on the banking system in use and may extend up to the date of its natural expiration (24 days from the date of authorisation). Once the transaction has been cancelled, in no case will Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l. be held responsible for possible damages, direct or indirect, resulting from a delay in the removal of the amount debited by the banking system.
- Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l. reserves the right to request additional information from the Client (for example, a fixed telephone number) or the receipt of copies of documents proving that the Client is the owner of the credit card in question. In the absence of the documentation requested, Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse the order.
- At no time during the purchasing procedure is Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l. in possession of the information relating to the Client's credit card; such data is transmitted by means of a protected connection directly to the site of the bank or financial institution that manages the transaction. No archive pertaining to Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l. preserves such data. In no case, therefore, will Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l. be held responsible for fraudulent or unauthorised use of the credit card by third parties upon payment for products purchased from our site.
Payment with Bank Transfer:
The form of payment by Bank Policy can be used on all items in the catalogue. In the case of placing an order with payment by bank transfer in advance, the order will be held until receipt of proof of payment no later than 7 working days from the date of acceptance. The shipping of the order will take place only when the actual crediting of the amount due to c / c of the Library Dealership IPZS LTD which must be within 7 working days from the date of acceptance. Beyond those limits, the order will be automatically cancelled. The purpose of the bank transfer must contain: * The order reference number * The date of the order * The name and surname of the purchaser.
The bank transfer must be payable to :
BANCA INTESA S.P.A - Filiale di Milano - Via Marconi Angolo Piazza Diaz - (IBAN IT80 C030 6901 6291 0000 0019 692) - intestato a Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l.
- If you decide return the product purchased you will only communicate within 30 days since the products will have been delivered. You can communicate the withdrawal by any means - online, mail, phone, fax, letter - using the standard form prescribed by law, but is not required. To pick the withdrawal form with the necessary data (address, header, etc.). Click here
The personal data requested during the placing of an order are collected and handled purely in order to satisfy the express requests of the Client and under no circumstances or for any reason will they be passed on to third parties. Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l. guarantees that its clients receive the full respect of the law on the handling of personal data, as governed by the Privacy Code stipulated in Legal Decree 196 dated 30/6/2003.
The proprietor of the data handling is Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l., Piazza Armando Diaz n. 1 - 20123 Milan - Italy.
- Claims should be made to Libreria Concessionaria Milano S.r.l., Piazza Armando Diaz n. 1 - 20123 Milan - Italy.
To place orders on our Web Site is not required any registration ( Username/Password)
Purchasing modes and delivery times
Methods of payment
Right to rescind